Security in security list but absent from Net Worth Report list of securities?

JimPost
JimPost Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
edited July 20 in Investing (Windows)

I consider myself a very experienced Quicken user, since 1992. Using Windows Premier and have never encountered this problem. I added a new security transaction for Arista Networks, symbol ANET. It shows up on my security list and in the brokerage account. I have on my home page the Net Worth by Assets and Liabilities and found that my net worth is short the current value of this security. See the attached screenshot but it is missing from the chart list of securities? I removed the security transaction as well as the security, re-entered both from scratch and still the same problem. The security does update it's price with real time update. See attached screen shot of two of my screens for the bug. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Jimmy

Answers

• JimPost

Oops just noticed the second screenshot doesn't show Arista Networks as missing. Check out this one instead.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Still can't see if it is missing from your list when it is mixed in with all those hidden ones.

Since you say it is newly added, try restarting Quicken and see if that fixes the problem.

QWin Premier subscription
  • JimPost

I've restarted quicken without success. Arista Networks should be after Argan Inc and before ARK Next Gen.

• JimPost

Looks like it was a bug with just the one graph on my home page. I added the same graph again to the home page and now the security is listed.

This discussion has been closed.