What Quicken version will be for best for me?

tagalong
tagalong Quicken Windows Other Member
edited August 15 in Before you Buy

I have been using 2014 Home & Business on Windows 10. A couple of weeks ago when I was working in the program, it gave me an Error message and it would have to close. I tried to send a report, but it wasn't sending. I restarted the computer, but the error message wouldn't go away. I also uninstall the program and reinstalled from the disk, but that didn't work either. Unless someone can tell me to solve the error, I will have to but a new version. I don't need a fancy update because we don't have the business anymore and I do all the entry manual. Can someone recommend?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• volvogirl
    volvogirl Quicken Windows Other SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

You could buy Deluxe or Premier. Any version will open your existing data file.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl Quicken Windows Other SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

You could buy Deluxe or Premier. Any version will open your existing data file.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• tagalong
    tagalong Quicken Windows Other Member

Thank for you response.

• Inspectorpat
    Inspectorpat Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

NONE!!!! Quicken is full of problem that take forever for Quicken to figure out. I'm Stuck in it now but if you haven't started don't. There's nothing better out there which makes it why Quicken is still in business. 2024 and it been like this for years. Every m month or so a new problem that's ESCLATED…. And there we wait until can figure there mess out. I guess ill tell my creditors I can't pay my bills until quicken De Escalates it self

This discussion has been closed.