Scheduled Transactions Gone, But Only For One Account

Stacy L
Stacy L Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Hi all, recently changed from Quicken Windows to Quicken Mac. Accounts set up, scheduled transactions set up. No issues until today. For some reason, my scheduled transactions aren't displaying for one account only - my credit card. They display for my checking account and investment account A-OK. The status column is there, and no matter what I select for displaying the scheduled transactions (Next 7 Days all the way to Next 12 Months), no line items are displaying. I have confirmed that the scheduled transactions DO exist. I can't confirm if this has always been an issue as I've only been running this on Mac for about ten days. Only found it when I went into my transactions and saw I was two days overdue on a bill that should've been displayed.

Thoughts?

Quicken Classic Deluxe, Version 7.7.1 (Build 707.53346.100), MacOS 14.5

Comments

• Jon
    Jon Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited June 24

When you say you are changing the selection for displaying scheduled transactions, where are you doing that? If you're doing it on the Bills & Income window, that doesn't affect the reminders displayed in the account register. You have to click on the little clock symbol in the upper right corner of the credit card register and change the selection there.

• Stacy L
    edited June 24

I am doing it from the credit card transaction register. Whatever I choose, no scheduled transactions appear.

• Jon
    Jon Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

And you've confirmed these scheduled transactions are actually assigned to the credit card account?

• Stacy L

Found the problem. Thought the transactions were sorted by date, they were sorted by date and THEN status. All the scheduled transactions were at the bottom of the list. Was confusing since the most recent transaction dates were at the top.

All good now.

This discussion has been closed.