How can I get my registers to show more than 2024, when I've been using them since 2015?

olsonjce
olsonjce Quicken Mac Other Member

I have an iMac, 2014, running Mojave 10.14.6, and running Quicken 2015, v. 2.9.7. Until yesterday, all 5 of my registers were complete from the date started (some back in 2015). Then, I noticed in searching for a transaction from a previous year, the registers only portray 2024. How can I get the complete registers back? I'm trying to get some financials together for our taxes (extension filed). Help!

Best Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓

If you have the correct data file open (which contains the data), then I would click on Reset Filters at the top to allow it to show all transactions in that register. You might have inadvertently applied a different date filter:

• olsonjce
    Answer ✓

Thanks so much! I knew it had to be some button I'd inadvertently pressed. I really appreciate the quick response :-)

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓

If you have the correct data file open (which contains the data), then I would click on Reset Filters at the top to allow it to show all transactions in that register. You might have inadvertently applied a different date filter:

• olsonjce
    Answer ✓

Thanks so much! I knew it had to be some button I'd inadvertently pressed. I really appreciate the quick response :-)

This discussion has been closed.