Axos Bank connection issues

toddpq
toddpq Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Hi, When can we expect an ETA for the AXOS bank connection issue? I find it extremely extraordinary that a service business like Quicken allows for failures like this and can't provide an ETA for the solve (going on 3 weeks now). Where's the sense of urgency? How about some proactive communication? Can I expect a prorated credit? Todd

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @toddpq,

Quicken's product development and escalation teams do not provide an estimate of when fixes for issues will be completed and released.

All available updates and information will be posted in this Community Alert. As stated in the last update of the Alert, "this Alert will be updated once more information, updates, etc become available".

As of now, there is no new information or updates available beyond what has already been posted in the Alert.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime!

Thank you.

(Ticket #11140975/CTP-10315)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• earshot
    earshot Member ✭✭

I'm glad I'm not the only user impacted by this nonsense.

• MrO
    MrO Member ✭✭

OK, we've had a nice weekend off and maybe now we can address this Quicken to bank connection issue!!

My Quicken subscription payment automatically processed on 7/3 and I haven't had an online connection since then. I'm just wondering why the payment processing works but the online banking product doesn't?

• dplatnyc
    dplatnyc Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Still no resolution and it's been unresolved for more than 2 months. I called, complained and was given an extension of my subscription for two months but I'd rather have the software function than have two more months of poor service with a brusque response that Quicken's teams do not provide estimated resolution times.

• I called earlier this week, and Quicken support provided a solution that worked for me. I had a direct connection set up with "Axos Bank", but I deactivated that and set up a new connection with "Axos Bank DC." I was prompted to another web page with Axos, where I had to set up a new authorization for DC, but after that, everything was working for me again. Good luck!

• freund
    freund Member

I just tried this and it worked - sort of. But it only downloaded the transactions that had not been downloaded previously. So now I have TWO differed Axos accounts. Is there a way to merge them? Or export from the old Axos account and import them to the new Axos DC account?

This discussion has been closed.