Issues with Schwab Equity Awards Account t

pstacyiv
pstacyiv Quicken Mac Subscription Member, Mac Beta Beta

My Schwab Equity Awards Account has a huge cash value that shows up that is the equivalent of all my previous sold stock over many years and as a result my market value is greatly inflated by large amounts and is impacting my net worth. Ideally it should only be the account balance of the shares and the actual cash balance in the swab cash account not the overall history of all shares sold. Can someone help me?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @pstacyiv,

Can you give us some additional information, so that we have a better understanding of your situation?

• Is this new behavior, or have you seen this problem before?
    • Are you seeing this in some type of report you are running, or are you seeing this when you open up and view the account register?
    • Assuming you have more than one brokerage type account in your datafile - is this happening with any other investment type accounts?

Any additional information will help us to help you.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• RobGonzalez
    RobGonzalez Member ✭✭✭

I am having the same problem. I have 3 accounts in Schwab. Brokerage, Checking, and Equities. Last month, the equities account stopped syncing. I have tried to reconnect and also delete/add. When i connect, it takes me to the Schwab site to login, then I accept the agreement to share the data with Quicken. While in Schwab, it says it will share all 3 accounts. But, when I go back to Quicken, my Equities account is not shown.

• Charlie Brown
    Charlie Brown Member ✭✭

Has there been any activity by advanced support people on the Schwab connectivity problems?

I haven't been able to track any Schwab accounts for at least the last 3 months…

• RobGonzalez
    RobGonzalez Member ✭✭✭

I am still waiting for them to fix FirstMark bank sync issues, going on 6 months. This is just another headache.

• PeteStPierre
    PeteStPierre Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I am seeing the same problem. Schwab recently forced reauthorization/linking. When I do, the schwab authentication website shows my 3 accounts:

• A personal brokerage
    • Corporate equities account
    • Cash account tied to the equities account

I authorize all 3, but quicken will only link the personal brokerage and the cash account. It cannot connect to the corporate equities account. This has been an issue since the June/July schwab change.

• DJSheahen
    DJSheahen Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I have the same problem. The linking process seems broken for the last 2 o 3 months. I've gone through the process of relinking twice and while the equity account is shown early in the process, the final link authorization page does not include the equity account. I don't know if this is a Quiken or Schwab problem. Can this be made a 'ticket' to have it fixed?