Problem Downloading Transactions

billr
billr Member ✭✭✭

I know there is an issue with updating stock prices, but I also have a general problem downloading transactions. For example, when I update, the program tells me (for example) I have three transactions from Morgan Stanley, but there are no transactions shown to accept. Other financial institutions seem to be affected also, so I believe this is a general problem. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @billr,

To start with, please take a moment to review and follow this support article.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ed Perry
    Ed Perry Member ✭✭

Charles Schwab - Missing transactions (EWC+) again!

My 7 Schwab accounts (Quicken 27.1.57.26, in one Quicken file, Windows 10 Enterprise) do not download recent transactions (e.g. 7/16/24 interest deposits). I have tried Quicken Kristina's steps (June 24, ?? year) to Validate, Super Validate, but they did not help.

I followed the Ticket # 10603094 steps from Quicken Anja, November 2023 edited February 17 (2024, presumably). Last time this happened those steps seemed to resolve this problem. All the familiar actions occur, e.g. after deactivating Quicken accounts, unlinking at Schwab, restarting Quicken and using the "+" sign on the tab bar (couldn't find this for the longest time because I don't view Tabs!) to add the Schwab accounts, using the popup login into Schwab to confirm, getting back to Quicken and choosing "Link existing…". But new transactions never show arrive. FiIed a "Quicken Help/Report a Problem". Nothing has resolved this.

• Ed Perry
    Ed Perry Member ✭✭

StarOne CU Direct Connect works. CapitalOne and Bank of America EWC+ works.

This discussion has been closed.