One Step Update not pulling new banking transactions the last two days

Jamieson22
Jamieson22 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Quicken Classic Deluxe Version R58.9

Build 27.1.58.9

Noticed yesterday morning that One Step Update ran for a really long time before finally finishing (10 minutes). Since then One Step seems to finish normally but I am not seeing any new transactions for any of my accounts (multiple Chase/Amex/Ally). There are numerous new transactions all posted to my accounts.

In the account list I noticed they are all Express Web Connect+ but thought they were all Direct Connect accounts previously, though this may just be me not remembering correctly. I attempted to reset Chase and it returned my accounts but showed that I was already sharing them so it did not add to Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Jamieson22,

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.