Hey -- Anyone else seeing Ally Bank CC-505 errors trying to download?

rrudloff
rrudloff Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I added a new Ally bank account to my existing Ally login. I had several already.

When I connect to Ally to download transactions, I get a CC-505 error. It has been happening for days, so I contacted support. They said it is a widespread problem at Ally (see response below), but my father has no issues, and it seems suspect that this started when I tried to add another account to Quicken. Also, I see no one else complaining here online.

Anyone else getting this error?
Thanks!
Rob

From Quicken Support:

"The CC-505 error you are experiencing with AllyBank is a widespread known issue due to scheduled maintenance on the bank's end. Unfortunately, we don't have an estimated time for resolution, but we are working toward a resolution. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us and providing us with your logfiles.

As you may imagine, the connections we maintain for online banking are quite complex to maintain a secure connection, so it’s hard for us to provide an estimate on how long it will take for resolution. We recommend you try updating your accounts occasionally. Once the issue is resolved, you’ll experience a successful update.

Thanks,
Quicken Online Banking Escalations Team

Answers

• crwalejr
    crwalejr Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

I have several Ally accounts and have not experienced this issue.

This discussion has been closed.