Issues Logging into Quicken Classic on Windows 11 - Firewall Exclusions Needed?

RonIT
RonIT I do not have Quicken yet Member

I'm experiencing issues "Oops, something went wrong" logging into Quicken Classic on my Windows 11 machine. I am using this system within a corporate environment, and it's behind a firewall.

I suspect that the firewall might be blocking the necessary traffic for Quicken Classic to function correctly. Could anyone provide guidance on any required exclusions that should be configured on the firewall? Specifically, I'm looking for details on any IP addresses, ports, or protocols that need to be exempted from the firewall's normal security rules to allow Quicken Classic to operate smoothly.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Comments

• splasher
    splasher Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Does it do this every time?

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Your IT people maintaining the firewall should be able to see firewall violation log entries and, provided you are permitted by your company's management to use Quicken for business purposes (not your personal use), be able to use these log entries to make the appropriate firewall exception rules.

Check your firewall settings and ensure the following three entries are present, pointing to the Program Files folder that you actually installed Quicken in:

This discussion has been closed.