re-establishing downloads from Wells Fargo Advisors -- cannot choose "complete" (vs. simple) acctg

I was re-establishing downloads from WFA because I had copied my quicken file. I have set it up as direct connect and as express web connect, and either way I get greyed-out choices between "complete" and "simple" tracking. In the past this was not a problem. This is on Windows, with Quicken totally up to date.

The Quicken agent I chatted with suggested trying express web connect instead of direct connect and then disappeared while I was trying it. Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @susan.beesley,

Would you mind sharing the ticket number that would have been given to you during your Quicken Support interaction?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• susan.beesley
    susan.beesley Member ✭✭

I don't recall any ticket number. It was a chat.

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @susan.beesley,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Quicken Jasmine

Hello @susan.beesley,

Are you still requiring assistance?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.