Fifth Third Bank credit card online bill sync

twarner1
twarner1 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

My Fifth Third bank Trio Credit Card bill has not worked for over a year and a half. The transactions download through quicken but the bill will not sync. I added a manual bill and update it by visiting the Fifth Third bank website. I also have a checking and two savings accounts with Fifth Third that download transactions without any issue. I chatted with Gerber on Quicken support and shared my screen. She stated "As far as I can see on my end, this specific biller "Fifth Third Bank" shows as degraded on my end, that means that at least for now, this specific biller has some problems on our side (I'm sure that you are not the only one with this problem)". I asked her/him to add this issue to the Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues section of this board and was told "In this case no, since this is just a problem with an specific biller (you know it's not something as a bank not responding at all, or even a feature in Quicken that has a bug).
The best option to keep track of the status of this biller, will be contact us back, since I'm sure that what you can do to know the status of this problem, is just asking for the actual status of this biller."

I am making this thread to track the progress of the issue.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @twarner1,

I went ahead and checked the internal status of this Online Biller and unfortunately, it is still showing a degraded status which is why it will fail to connect at this time. There is no current ETA on when this degraded status will be resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.