Dark Mode

Chaps
Chaps Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I am sure there are many senior citizens like myself that use quicken. As we get older our vision fades due to cataracs. When this happens our ability to see contrast is limite. This is why Dark Mode is so import to us.

Almost all apps and programs now days offers dark mode out of consideration for those who are visually impaired. I can not understand why Quicken is so reluctant to offer this feature.

If some remedy is not offered such as Dark Mode I will be forced to change programs only because I can not see Quicken Screen.

Thank You.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Chaps ,

Please refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic which is currently marked as Planned. If you would like to be notified of updates on this feature as they become available, you can go ahead and bookmark the thread by clicking the bookmark icon on the top-right corner.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.