Downloading transactions from same bank but different accounts

mwoodpatrick
mwoodpatrick Quicken Windows Other Member ✭✭

I have multiple accounts with different login credentials with a bank and am trying to setup transaction download for each of these accounts.

I had no problem setting up download from accounts with the first set of login credentials but when I tried to add in the accounts with the second set of login credentials Quicken reported that it could not find the first set of accounts and automatically removed them from the set of accounts which have download enabled and add the second set. The latter do work.

How do I set this up.

I did see multiple discussions reported similar issues but the only solution I saw was to reread the link:

https://www.quicken.com/support/adding-accounts-quicken

But this link generates a 404 (not found) response

Please advise

Comments

• RalphC
    RalphC Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

At a bank where I have multiple accounts, I just use one set of credentials to access both accounts. I think you're confusing the bank by having two sets of logins. I can't even figure out how that would work.

• mjonis
    mjonis Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

It works for SOME banks AFAIK.

Citizens Bank

US Bank

Chase

Citibank

are the 4 I've tried/used (two I still have/use) with different logins (ie: My personal is one login, my business is another login, P2 personal is a 3rd login, P2 business is a 4th).

Which bank(s) are you having problems with?

• mwoodpatrick
    mwoodpatrick Quicken Windows Other Member ✭✭

The bank accounts (Wells Fargo, BofA, USAA) are fine assuming you use seperate usernames/passwords for each set of accounts.

• retird
    retird Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 15

Numerous accounts at the same financial institution with some accounts using a log-in and password and some accounts using a different log-in and password. All accounts use 2 factor authentication also. One Step Update set up to cover all accounts.

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

This discussion has been closed.