adding new account at US Bank

Using Quicken Premier Windows 27.1.58.14. I am trying to add a new account at US Bank. It goes through all the steps until it gives a list of accounts that can be linked. All accounts except the new one is listed. US Bank says it is a Quicken problem.

Tagged:

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13

US Bank operates, in Q, with several names. Which are you using? Do TOOLS, Account List for this info. Which Download method are you using?

And, at the bank, what type of account is it? When was the account opened at USB? When you're trying to add the account, what shows in the ACTION column for each of your accounts?

Lastly, I've found USB (I'm their customer also) to be pretty ignorant about Q … and ALL BANKS will LIE and blame Q, even when we've proven that it's a bank mess-up. [Edited - Language]

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Todd
    Todd Member ✭✭

Thank you NotACPA. All existing accounts use "U.S. Bank Internet Banking." I have no idea what name to use as I tried them all and it does not show up on any. But that did cause me to compare routing numbers, and the new account is different. Using Express Web Connect +. The new account is a savings account opened last week. All the actions are listed for the existing accounts as " Do not link in Q". Your thoughts give me some ideas to ask them.