Mission Lane CC issue

danlapin
danlapin Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

Hello, I saw another post on this, but it's been over a year old that Mission lane doesn't work iwth Quicken. Can someone from quicken let me know what going on with mission lane? I'm getting an error CC-555 error. I need to know if this issue will be resolved with mission lane.

Thank you

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @danlapin,

When you perform a One Step Update in Quicken you may receive an error CC-555, or FDP-155. This error message will be presented when the financial institution is blocking access to their servers, preventing Quicken from retrieving data to download to your file. In some cases, this block is permanent. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information.

As per the FAQ: If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please contact the financial institution's customer support for further assistance. 

If the financial institution is unable to assist, please contact Quicken Support

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Hyssop
    Hyssop Quicken Mac Subscription Member

I just tried connecting to Mission Lane and it says it can't…again.

Went to the mission lane site and all it says is that it is not compatible with Turbotax…which of course Quicken is not Turbotax.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Hyssop,

Have you attempted to reach out to Mission Lain's customer support?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.