Accounts without Assigned Institutions

In the settings under "Quicken Connections" there is a list of accounts without assigned institutions. When I click on the accounts to assign an institution, nothing happens. Several of the accounts on the list show that they are connected when I view them in the accounts window. Why isn't this working for me?

Answers

• Quicken Kirby
    Quicken Kirby I do not have Quicken yet Member, Moderator ✭✭

Hello there,

We would really like to find out why this is happening for you. Are you working from the Account or the Settings page? I'd love to get to the bottom of this and make sure we fix any issues you're having. Please feel free to reply here or directly to me. Thanks so much for using LifeHub.

- Kirby

• pthornley
    pthornley Member ✭✭

From the Accounts page, I click on the Connect Quicken button which then takes me to Settings and the Quicken Connection menu. On this screen is a list of five accounts which are part of the same institution that are connected and thirteen accounts that are "Manual Accounts or Accounts without Assigned Institutions." When I hover over the info icon following the "Manual Accounts…" header, I am told to "Assign these accounts to an institution by clicking on the account item and selecting either an existing institution or creating a new one." When I click on any account items nothing happens, so I cannot select an existing institution or create a new one.

-Paul