Large number of pending Chase VISA Credit Card Transactions

williamspl
williamspl Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I have just noticed that I have a large number of pending Chase VISA transactions (13). My Chase web site shows just 5 transactions pending. The pending ones on Quicken go back more than 7 weeks.

No Error messages.

I turned off pending transactions but they returned after I turned them back on.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Thanks!

I talked to support and they were no help.

Running R58.14 on Win10.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @williamspl,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Did the posted version of those extra pending transactions download into your Quicken? Are they showing as posted on the Chase website? I can see when you spoke to Support, they had you move your file to your local C: drive. Was it previously on a shared network drive? Do you have the file synced with any cloud service, such as OneDrive, iCloud, or Dropbox?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• williamspl
    williamspl Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

My comments are below:

Did the posted version of those extra pending transactions download into your Quicken? All are posted in the Q Chase Register except the last 4 that are still pending in Chase.

Are they showing as posted on the Chase website? Of the 13, all have posted to Chase except the most recent 4 that are still pending.

I can see when you spoke to Support, they had you move your file to your local C: drive. Yes

Was it previously on a shared network drive? No it was on the D: drive

Do you have the file synced with any cloud service, such as OneDrive, iCloud, or Dropbox? No

Thank you for the quick response!

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod
    edited September 28

Thank you for your reply,

I forwarded this issue to the proper channels to be further investigated. In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

While waiting for a fix for this issue, a work around is to delete the pending transactions once the posted transaction downloads into your Quicken file.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-11035)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.