Comenity account connection problems (2 cards)

Using Quicken Classic on Windows (purchased as subscription). I am trying to connect my Comenity credit cards (Sephora and Victorias Secret) and getting CC-503 errors. Has anyone gotten Comenity to connect successfully? I see there was an issue around March that shows resolved. I don't believe there is customer support open on Saturdays?

I suspect that Comenity is confused because I have two cards, BUT when I go on the comenity site, I have to login to one card at a time. BUT each card is using one common login, but its own password. So:

CC1: login = abc; password = xyz

CC2: login = abc; password = 123

The error I get, no matter which login/password I use, is CC-503.

Any advice?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @snow-flake,

Please, review and follow the error-specific steps found in this support article.

If the steps are unsuccessful, then after 24 hours or more, as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support via phone or chat. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to find the internal error and file for an escalation.

Customer Support Team phone hours of operation are 5 am - 5 pm PDT Monday-Friday.
    Chat Support is available  7 days a week from 5 am to 5 pm PDT.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.