"We couldn't get information about ... " error, multiple financial institutions

System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Citibank Cards Authentication Problem (QWIN)

Comments

• BTyng
    BTyng Member ✭✭

This is just NUTS! I have the Costco Anywhere Visa Card and I cannot get it to work! Talk about software purgatory! Quicken keeps saying its fixed and it is definitely not. If a "fix" only works for a few people it is not a fix! The last Download I had for my Costco card was Sept. 6, not the 16th , not the 26th, the 6th. Its almost been a month for Quicken to work this issue. It's not even an "issue" it is a failing of the application. I am still getting this message when Quicken tries to connect to Citi

We are on page 19 of this thread. Is anyone from Quicken paying attention to this growing list of customers with an application that isn't working for us?

Hey Quicken, even if you haven't got it fixed yet tell us so we have proof that this is an important problem and you are addressing it!

• BTyng
    BTyng Member ✭✭

Update to the above post. I tried adding a new account for Costco Anywhere Visa Card By Citi get the same error message above. Then I tried to add an account for Chase. Got the same error message for Chase. see below

So I tried to add an account with 5/3 bank ( I have accounts on Quicken with 5/3 that updated recently so the connection is good), and received the same message error message about getting information

This is a serious issue across multiple FI's. I hesitate to even try an update now at the risk of losing transactions I already have. DO BETTER QUICKEN!

• BTyng
    BTyng Member ✭✭

Talked with tech support about the "Couldn't get information about" problem. Tried to add a 5/3 account but got the above error. But we tried to update my 5/3 account and it worked fine. Tech support doesn't know why the error message showed up for 5/3 when the connection is working fine.