citi bank reauthorize

dan5
dan5 Quicken Windows 2017 Member ✭✭✭✭

I saw a thread waaay to long ot read. I tried to reauthorize citi after a week after seeing the mess on here. The reauthorize seemed to work, and it said it was downloading over 3038 days of transactions, but no transactions actually showed up. No transactions since it broke have downloaded I am going to have to go manually reconcile things which I hate and is why I pay a bunch of money for Quicken every year. Is there any easy way to fix this. I have tried downloading multiple times adn no transactions show up even though the download seems to work.

In the mean time Quicken keeps tryign to sell me new software that holds more of my personal information. If you could get Quicken to work I might consider it, but certainly not if you broke somethign that worked fine for the last 10 years and cant fix it.

Did anyone get this working again with citi? Can you point me to the post in the 40 page thread that is the best fix?

Comments

• salimalama
    salimalama Quicken Mac Other Member

Yes I got it working about one week ago. Then this morning, October 12, the same reauthorization issue reappeared. I just cannot understand why quicken and Citibank continue to have this issue. I have several other banks and I have never had issues with them only with Citibank.

• Ken197
    Ken197 Member ✭✭

I have never gotten the link toe reauthorize Citi and if I go the their website there is no help there either.