Citi Card won't connect

taffy
taffy Quicken Mac Other Member ✭✭

I'm STILL not able to connect my Citi Card with Quicken…..this has been going on for several weeks!

Comments

• leeatmg
    leeatmg Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

Same here.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @taffy and @leeatmg,

What exactly is the issue that you are experiencing? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• SartellMN
    SartellMN Quicken Mac Subscription Member

Same here. Waited a few days and again go through the entire process of the more "safe and secure" connection. All goes well, and I even get an email from Citi. Quicken still doesn't download the transactions. I do not want to try the hack suggested on the windows thread. What is going on and why isn't there an update/fix or information that is easily available?

• Degland
    Degland Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Ongoing for about 10 days. Quicken reports a CC-501 error and says it is a server problem I cannot download from the AT&T Universal card/ Citi card.

• khchin
    khchin Member ✭✭

It's Oct 12, 2024 and I am still having issues with connecting my Citibank accounts using Quicken for Mac. About 2 weeks ago I used the work around (using the CitiBank Costco Card) as the link to update my Citi checking, savings, and of course the Citi Costco Card. It worked 2 weeks ago. I log onto Quicken today and did a refresh of all of my accounts. I then get the message to reconnect with Citibank. I reconnect to CitiBank again. It updated once, but then duplicated my existing Citibank accounts (Checking and Savings) but did not duplicate the Citibank Costco card. I then tried a refresh of my CitiBank accounts only to get the error message (NO ERROR NUMBER) again, stating it cannot connect at this time. I go to some of the other older threads pertaining to this error and they have been closed. Is this still an ongoing problem that has not yet been fixed? This seems like the most current thread on the CitiBank issue.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello All,

I suggest reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.