Issues with USAA Bank

jeffr775
jeffr775 Quicken Mac Subscription Member

After many (many) attempts to have my Citi cards connect they finally did. Now my USAA bank account won't connect. It did for awhile but I guess you weren't frustrating us enough, so after 7 tries, USAA saying it's connected, Quicken says it isn't.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @jeffr775,

I am happy to hear that you were able to connect your Citi Bank account(s). As for the issues that you are experiencing with USAA, are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly is the issue that is occurring? When did this issue begin?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jeffr775

Jasmine,

Thank you. Was working all last week, but quit this morning. Tried twice to reconnect, USAA said it was done, but Quicken still gave me the "Unable to connect" error when I went in to download transactions. Just went back to see what the error codes were- it asked me to reauthorize access again and this time it worked.

• jeffr775

Is Quicken ever going to get this mess fixed? USAA Checking was working, then yesterday said the account was showing as closed. Went back through the crap to connect and it did so. Now, today, it's showing as closed again!!! Still hoping to see your post that you won't be charging us to renew Quicken for the upcoming year because it's almost useless, other than to drive your paying customers CRAZY!