Citibank - Blank Screen After Logging In to Set Up

vuwildcat07
vuwildcat07 Quicken Windows Subscription Unconfirmed ✭✭

I was having the same issue where my CItibank credit card transactions weren't downloading. I went to reset my connection and was prompted to go to Citi's website to log in. I entered my user name and password and logged in, only to be presented with a blank page with just the Citi logo and a URL that included "consent".

I just got the notice about the new connection method so I tried again but am having the same issue. Anyone know how to resolve this? If this is a Citi issue, how would I contact the right department?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @vuwildcat07,

Based on your description of the issue, it is most likely either a browser/extension issue or an issue on Citi's side.

To troubleshoot for browser/extension issues, please try pausing your browser extensions, especially any ad blockers or pop-up blockers you may have active (since they're the most common culprits). If the issue persists, try temporarily setting a different default browser. Some anti-virus programs have a safe banking feature that pulls banking sessions into a custom browser. If your anti-virus does that, please pause that feature, since the custom browser may be causing the issue.

If the issue persists after you've followed the troubleshooting listed above, then I'd recommend reaching out to Citi, using their customer service number (usually, the phone number is printed on your credit card). Their customer service should be able to get you in touch with the correct department for assistance with website issues (probably tech support).

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.