CC-601 error with LPL accounts

gsakal02134
gsakal02134 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I've been updating my LPL accounts with One-Step Update for several months now. This morning (17 Oct 2024), update failed with a CC-601 error, saying that update couldn't find any non-zero balance accounts.
I have no clue what the problem might be. Nothing on my end has changed.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @gsakal02134,

Please refer to this error-specific support article for details regarding error CC-601.

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hrs, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

However, please also be aware that there is currently a known issue happening with LPL Financial. Please refer to this Community Alert for more information and details on this. While the error code reported in the Alert is different from the error code you are experiencing, it is likely related. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• gsakal02134

Thanks! This information is most appreciated. —Greg

• gsakal02134

Some additional info: The update process will often complete without the error. However, when I click on one of my LPL accounts, Quicken prompts me with a dialog about matching the securities in the account with the "Matching Security" dialog for securites that have been in my accounts for quite sometime.