American Express

nstevens
nstevens Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Quicken unable to connect to American express to download transactions. Get error CC505.

Comments

• nstevens

Deactivated AE account then tried to reactivate and quicken cant connect to AE

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @nstevens,

Please review and follow this error-specific support article regarding error CC-505.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

What type of account(s) are you trying to set up with AmEx? Credit cards or AmEx - Banking savings or checking accounts?

• nstevens

credit card. quicken will not connect to ae. has been working for years but recently will not correct on bills/income tab

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Just to clarify … you are talking about activating an AmEx credit card account to download transactions, correct?

Have you followed the instructions in the support articlewhich you received earlier? Up to and including contacting Quicken Support?

• JoeyMaggard
    JoeyMaggard Member ✭✭✭

Not working tonight for me, either. First, it told me that American Express has a new connection method. Sent me to my browser, put in password, then I get "Quicken cannot find any accounts to add".

• nmestanas
    nmestanas Member ✭✭✭

Just FYI, I connected to my AE CC card today (and yesterday and yada yada).

Perhaps logging out of your Quicken account and logging back in will help. Make sure you backup your data file before making and changes.