Currently unable to download Wells Fargo credit card transactions

I'm running Windows 10, Quicken version R54.9, Build 27.1.54.9.

As stated above, One Step Update won't currently download any transactions from my Wells Fargo credit card account.

In an attempt to get it working, I've deactivated and then reactivated downloads several times.

The reactivation seems to be successful, sets up a Direct Connect connection and says "Downloaded transactions from the last 289 days", but nothing is downloaded.

Actually, I don't think there are any new transactions now, but even when there were, they weren't downloaded. (I downloaded them manually from the Wells Fargo web site).

Despite what I think happened before, I probably need to now wait until there is actually a new transaction to pursue this.

I do have a question though. Should I be getting a Direct Connect set up. I think I had either Express Web Connect or Express Web Connect+ until recently when it was working.

Answers

• Robert Coleman
    Robert Coleman Member ✭✭

I changed the connection method back to Express Web Connect+. It seems to be working. I'll have to wait for more new transactions before I'm completely confident.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Robert Coleman,

Thanks for coming back to let us know! Please keep us updated!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.