One Step Update response for the TIAA download attempt is "An error has occurred." I can download from TIAA directly. Just started today during my weekly download. Running on Windows with Quicken latest release.
Hi @es114, Thank you for taking the time to post in the Quicken Community. We currently have a Community Alert regarding a CC-506 error with TIAA. However, after checking our internal tools, I’m not seeing a CC-506 error associated with your account.
To help us better understand what you’re experiencing, could you please provide the following information?
This information will help us better understand what’s happening and provide you with the most appropriate troubleshooting steps.
I look forward to your reply!
No error code. One step summary indicates download complete without any errors. Using Direct Connect.
Thanks for your reply and for sharing the screenshot of the error message, @es114 .
Since there is no additional error code after One Step Update completes, either in the update process or in the One Step Update Summary, I suggest deactivating and then reactivating the TIAA accounts.
Before doing this, I recommend creating a backup of your Quicken file. This way, if you are unable to reconnect the accounts, you can restore the backup and return to the state your Quicken file was in before the accounts were deactivated.
Once the backup is created, we can proceed with deactivating all of the accounts connected to TIAA.
To Deactivate an Account
To Reactivate the Accounts
After you complete the reactivation process, please let me know whether you see the same message or a different error code.
OSU from TIAA worked normally this morning. Made no changes to account.
Hi @es114,
Thanks for updating the thread. I’m glad to hear that the connection is working as expected again. I suggest monitoring the connection, and if you encounter any error code or message, please don’t hesitate to reach back out to us. We’re happy to help!