I am using Quicken on Windows 11 Pro (25H2), and my default web browser is Chrome (I tried MS Edge with the same problem results).
Up until about 2 weeks ago, I was able to routinely download my Best Buy Credit card transactions. Suddenly, the downloads failed, and Quicken automatically disabled its download setup. Since then, I have tried many things suggested to fix the problem, but when Quicken sends me to the Best Buy Citi web page to sign in, the sign-in says something went wrong and to try again later. NOTE that I tried adding a new account for the credit card, and that failed as well.
I have verified that if I use my web browser to go to the Best Buy Credit Card site, I can sign in okay, but those same sign-in credentials don't work on the site that Quicken sends me to.
Can someone guide me on how to fix this?
Thank you in advance for your help …
[Edited - Readability]