This discussion was created from comments split from: New VOYA and Quicken Issues.
The change to simple was recent, and not what I want, but at least it worked. Starting yesterday I get a web site unavailable error, yet I can login just fine. Changes are happening that are breaking all functionality with Voya.
I'm having the same issue. I've only used Simple Positions with my account connection and now today, I get this error: FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE (FDP-105)
Hello @lobuem & @thoff,
Thank you for letting us know you're seeing this issue! It's a known issue that our teams are already working to resolve. To track the issue and be notified when it's resolved, please bookmark the Community Alert linked below:
If you would like to help our teams investigate the issue, please navigate to Help>Report a Problem and send a problem report with log files attached.
Please include a screenshot of the error you see in Quicken and a screenshot of the Account Summary Page with the financial institution.
Note: Problem reports allow a maximum of 10 attachments. If you need to send more than 10, you can unselect any log file with OLD in the filename, or you can send a 2nd problem report with the additional attachments.
If you send a problem report, please let me know so I can forward it to our teams!
Thank you!
(Ticket #12612335)