I've had this problem with Quicken for years. It's useless to me if I cannot download transactions. The bank is Waypoint Credit Union.
Thanks
[Edited-Readability]
In the list of supported financial institutions which my Quicken for Windows uses, a Waypoint Credit Union is listed:
Is this the CU you're looking for?
If this CU is not available in your Quicken Mac, I'd say it's time to contact Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.
Hello @snilson9 ,
Thank you for reporting this issue.
I have a few questions that may help us troubleshoot the problem:
Thank you for providing this information. It will help us better understand and troubleshoot the issue.
It is in the Quicken Mac fidir.txt file too:
ofx-prod-filist.intuit.com/qm2400/data/fidir.txt