I have a number of memorized transactions. Here in Washington state some of our groceries are taxed. When I enter a grocery purchase the memorized transaction loads (with State sales tax). In cases where no taxable items were purchased, I want to clear the split lines and just enter a single category.
In the past the little "Red X" would clear the split lines and a single category could be entered. It no longer works on the latest version. I now have to either click on the check mark, then clear lines, then remove the memorize check box and then return to the transaction line. Or select the split lines icon on the right-hand side and go through the same process.
The functionality still exists, and there is a multi-step work around, but having the little "Red X' do what it is supposed to do would reduce time and steps.