online research not displaying results in quicken 2017

Ben12
Ben12 Member ✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in Investing (Windows)
When I am on security detail and click on online research, no information about the stock appears in Quicken 2017 R14. Since the upgrade where I changed by username and password, I get no information from online research or from the "news" icons. Spend many hours on chat and did not get anyway to solve the problem.

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Yes, same issue, no response to hovering mouse pointer over the "news" icon.  This just after upgrade to R14.
  • Ben12
    Ben12 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    I should also add that they did not acknowledge that this was even an issue. Total of 4 hours spent on chat with no resolution. Got a new version of Quicken from them, did uninstall, cleaned out old version of quicken, validated data and many other things that I thought were grasping at straws. This lack of the online research happen under an earlier version.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Ben12 said:

I should also add that they did not acknowledge that this was even an issue. Total of 4 hours spent on chat with no resolution. Got a new version of Quicken from them, did uninstall, cleaned out old version of quicken, validated data and many other things that I thought were grasping at straws. This lack of the online research happen under an earlier version.

The news seems to be updating and available on the securities detail page.  It is just that icon that doesn't work.
  • Ben12
    Ben12 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Ben12 said:

I agree. I can also do that. If you click on "online research" can you get a "one click scorecard"?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2017
    Looks like R15 fixed this issue.  Thank you Quicken
  • Ben12
    Ben12 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Charlie said:

Looks like R15 fixed this issue.  Thank you Quicken

For me the update only fixed the "news" icon issue, I still cannot get the "one click scorecard" and others to show up from "online research"
This discussion has been closed.