Can't Re-register for Investments.Quicken.Com

Options
Dale James
Dale James Member ✭✭
edited May 2018 in Investing (Windows)
Did the latest Downgrade for the separation from Inuit. Gave me 4 things I had to do. The last one can't seem to be completed ... the "Re-register for Investments.Quicken.Com" When I click re-register it takes me through a typical one-step update but nothing else and it still says I have to re-register.  The only thing I notice that doesn't work is when you move over the little "news" icons in the investment section, nothing happens. Used to take you to Quicken.com so obviously I'm still not re-registered.  Suggestions?

Comments

• Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Same issue. Spent about 2.5 hours with chat support on three sessions. They are of no help. Wish I could get that time back. Too bad they can push updates and then not support the problems that come up.
  • Dale James
    Dale James Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Scott said:

Same issue. Spent about 2.5 hours with chat support on three sessions. They are of no help. Wish I could get that time back. Too bad they can push updates and then not support the problems that come up.

Thanks, I won't bother with the Chat (or phone). Not a major problem, can get stock info elsewhere and stock updates seem to be working ... for now!
  • Jerry_
    Jerry_ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Running on the Quicken Windows Premier Subscription Plan
    Retired - former Computer System Analyst
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I just posted the fix at the discussion link Jerry posted above.
This discussion has been closed.