Is there a way to set Portfolio column widths

Steve Bogdanoff
Steve Bogdanoff Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
With Q2018-Mac I can not seem to save the adjusted column widths on the Portfolio page.  Is there a way to do this or can this function be added.  Noticed with 5.3.1 the chart height was corrected.  

Comments

• Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    edited November 2017
    I was able to modify the column widths in QM18 no issues, seem to be holding to settings. Of course the issue is when you modify the column width for a particular account it does the same for all Accounts
  • Steve Bogdanoff
    edited November 2017

I was able to modify the column widths in QM18 no issues, seem to be holding to settings. Of course the issue is when you modify the column width for a particular account it does the same for all Accounts

Did you check specifically the portfolio page under Investments?  I agree that "checking/savings/credit cards" don't have an issue with saving adjusted column widths.
  • Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    edited November 2017

Yes, I changed column width in an investment account, seems to remember the new column width setting fine
  • Steve Bogdanoff
    edited November 2017

Ok, thanks for the input. Might try to reinstall to see if that helps. Just to make sure, you are in a Mac correct, with the latest updates
  • Concordman
    Concordman Mac Beta Beta
    edited November 2017

yes, V5.3.1
This discussion has been closed.