quotes not updating

krmartin
krmartin Member ✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Investing (Windows)
quotes not updating

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    More info please. What Quicken year version, edition, and patch level are you using? How long has the issue been occurring? What stocks/funds are impacted?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2017
    Mine quit working about 2 versions ago. I keep hoping they will get that fixed as I hate to keep doing it manually. News does update, but that's about it. I was told it would be fixed, but that was 2 versions ago as well.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    2016 version, quit about a week ago
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2017

2016 version, quit about a week ago

Install the Mondo patch install from here (you need to be on the latest patch and using a Quicken Id to get quotes):
    https://www.quicken.com/support/patching-updates-windows
  • brian7815
    brian7815 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018

Stupid question....

Do you have any stocks that have been suspended that are now on the Grey Markets?

There is an issue when update tries to process them, probably due to them not having a Bid/Ask anymore.

EDIT:

I should state that, with mine, it will hang the whole program on update, which requires using Task Manager to close the program.

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited August 2018

I upgraded to 2018 Build 27.1.11.18 and the periodic price updates still do not work. As I stated in a reply before, news updates just nicely but once the initial update runs, it never updates quotes again. Until I do it manually. This will be the 3rd or 4th years it hasn't worked. I keep hoping........
This discussion has been closed.