Receive payment grayed out

Options
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Problem with invoices.I'm using Quicken Home Business and Rental Property 2018.  Before with 2017 when I entered invoices there was a button for Receive Payment.  It then took me right to the paid invoices page for that particular invoice and I could enter my information.  Now with 2018 the button is grayed out.  Does anybody know why this is?Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Problem emailing invoices in new version of Quicken HB&R 2018.

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    If you have no proof of an invoice being sent, is there any benefit of documenting it being received?  (sarcasm, or maybe its a subliminal suggestion to revert back to cash sales to avoid keeping records)
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Please start your own thread. Your problem has nothing to do with emailing invoices.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hello John,

The receive payment button was disabled on the enter invoices screen however with the R5.15 update for the 2018 release of Quicken, the functionality should be restored, allowing you to enter payments from the create invoice window just as before.

If you haven't installed the R5.15 release, please visit: https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-2018-release-quicken-windows to download and install the Mondo Patch.  If you have installed the R5.15 release and this issue still persists, please let me know.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.