Some questions on Quicken Rental Property Manager

Hi there,
I've only just discovered Quicken after searching online for a good property manager for three days. We have 23 tenants and are looking for an easier, automated way of payments and receipts. I've a few questions regarding the rental software and its features.

1). Does Quicken automatically make receipts or do you have to input everything yourself? Can I make a sort of 'template' and every time the rent is due it will generate a receipt with the updated receipt dates? For instance, a tenant pays every 4 weeks and every four week a receipt is generated with the dates corresponding the payment and then you can choose to email said receipt?

2). Is there a way to tell the software that rent is due every four weeks instead of a particular date of each month? Our tenants pay their rent every four weeks.

3). Does Quicken remind both the landlord and the tenant when the rent is due, say, a couple days before?

4). Is there any way to create bond receipts and other receipts as well as rent receipts?

5). Can I add a logo or letter to the receipt and emails?

6). If there are reminders for rent payment, what do they look like and can you customise it?

7). Is there any way to customise rent receipts, such as style and font, etc.

8). What file format are the receipts?

If I can do most of these things, then I'd probably purchase it and try it out.
Thank you very much for your help and it is much appreciated!
Jojo

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi there, Thank you for choosing Quicken. :)

I'm Sangeetha the product manager for Quicken Windows. I would love to show you a demo if you are interested. Please write to me at Sangeetha.saradha@quicken.com so that I can set up a call with you to show you what Quicken can do.

Thanks
    Sangeetha
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018

Hi there, Thank you for choosing Quicken. :)

I'm Sangeetha the product manager for Quicken Windows. I would love to show you a demo if you are interested. Please write to me at Sangeetha.saradha@quicken.com so that I can set up a call with you to show you what Quicken can do.

Thanks
    Sangeetha

Hi Sangeetha,
    I sent you the email a few days ago, but have not received a reply yet. Can you please help me?
    Thanks,
    Jojo
This discussion has been closed.