I cannot access my fidelity account. My username and password are rejected even though I have triple

Options
Unknown
Unknown Member
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)

Comments

• Milehigh5280
    Milehigh5280 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Options

Can you login on the fidelity website? 99.999% of the time if a company says your user id or password is incorrect they are right. Are you copying and pasting the user id or password. Sometimes this can add a blank at the end which would make it incorrect. Or perhaps you've tried so many times fidelity has temporarily locked your account and you need to call them. Could be any number of things but I suspect your user id and or password is not correct. Try logging into the fidelity website and see what happens.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Can you login on the fidelity website? 99.999% of the time if a company says your user id or password is incorrect they are right. Are you copying and pasting the user id or password. Sometimes this can add a blank at the end which would make it incorrect. Or perhaps you've tried so many times fidelity has temporarily locked your account and you need to call them. Could be any number of things but I suspect your user id and or password is not correct. Try logging into the fidelity website and see what happens.

Thank you for the response. I am 100% certain that my fidelity username and password are correct. I am not copying/pasting and my account is not locked.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Chuck Swan
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Chuck Swan Fideity Account Locked please fix now please
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Fidelity should be more nice
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

That’s not exceptable
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Please unlock my account now
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Hey Chuck...this is a Quicken user community.  We have no way to unlock your Fidelity account.

Contact them on Monday morning. 
This discussion has been closed.