I have a new account in my Fidelity account - will it show up in Quicken automatically?

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited September 2018 in Investing (Mac)
I've had Quicken for Mac 2018 Deluxe for a while, and I have a Fidelity account. Quicken downloads and updates my TOD and IRA accounts. But I recently changed employers and they've added a 401(k) account to my Fidelity account. How do I make this new account show up in Quicken?

Comments

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 2018
    Create a new 401k account in Quicken (click the + button at the top of the sidebar). When the Add 401k Account dialog opens, select Fidelity NetBenefits then click Continue. Choose the option to link the online account to this new Quicken account.

Normally workplace accounts are held in Fidelity NetBenefits, but if this doesn't work, try substituting Fidelity Investments Mac.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited May 2018
    RickO said:

Create a new 401k account in Quicken (click the + button at the top of the sidebar). When the Add 401k Account dialog opens, select Fidelity NetBenefits then click Continue. Choose the option to link the online account to this new Quicken account.

Normally workplace accounts are held in Fidelity NetBenefits, but if this doesn't work, try substituting Fidelity Investments Mac.

Thanks, that did it. I had tried "Fidelity Investments Mac" because that's how I linked the other accounts, but "Fidelity Netbenefits" (with the same userid/password) did it.
This discussion has been closed.