How to delete some of the "Purpose" entries from the drop down list in mileage tracker?

I would like to delete some of the Purpose entries from the mileage tracker.  Canadian Edition, 2018 Home & Biz, Windows 10 - All up to date.  Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited July 2018
    Well, I found an easy way to delete my "Destinations" and "Purposes" of my choice!  It worked/benefited me, as I also have proof of my mileage, etc in my hardcopy Planner.  Anyhow, I just went to my earliest year of using the Mileage Tracker in Quicken (which is only 2017) and clicked Edit to any trip that had a Destination and/or Purpose that I wanted to delete or rename, by just deleting the text and leaving the field blank.  After I was done, I went back to my current 2018 mileage tracker to "add" a trip, and the drop-down list showed only the options that I purposely kept.  This may not be a good option for everyone, but I just wanted to share. 
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Cheryl said:

Well, I found an easy way to delete my "Destinations" and "Purposes" of my choice!  It worked/benefited me, as I also have proof of my mileage, etc in my hardcopy Planner.  Anyhow, I just went to my earliest year of using the Mileage Tracker in Quicken (which is only 2017) and clicked Edit to any trip that had a Destination and/or Purpose that I wanted to delete or rename, by just deleting the text and leaving the field blank.  After I was done, I went back to my current 2018 mileage tracker to "add" a trip, and the drop-down list showed only the options that I purposely kept.  This may not be a good option for everyone, but I just wanted to share. 

Hi Cheryl,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your posts!  We appreciate you taking the time to share the solution you found for removing entries from the Destination/Purpose lists in the Mileage Tracker.

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.