Running Balance under projected income (4 Legacy Votes)

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Display/UI
How is it that quicken still doesnt have a column for the running balance in the projected income tab???? this is not a very big feature and should just be there.
8 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 2018
    You don't see a running balance in any of the Bills & Income section because the underlying scheduled transaction can be from multiple accounts. Thus, a running balance wouldn't make any sense.

Do note, however, that if you click on Projected Balances at the top, there is the cash flow graph. The might help you.
  • Andrew Bennett
    Andrew Bennett Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    It actually would make sense to have a combined balance however I use it on 1 account so it would make more sense Microsoft money did the cash flow forecast much better than quicken
  • nmudgett
    nmudgett Member
    Hello,

Maybe I am wrong, but I do not believe there is an option to show the balance on the table within the projected balances tab. I know you can put your mouse over top the graph, but I would LOVE to see the projected balance per item, on the table itself. I don't think it would be very difficult. It would allow me to more easily determine when to pay particular bills and what not to spend money on.
  • Casey001
    Casey001 Member
    In Bills & Income projected balances tab, I would like a balance column. The graph above the transactions is useful for visual affects, but seeing the balance after each transaction would be nice.
  • Kay Lumsden
    Kay Lumsden Member ✭✭
    I use the graph in Bills & Income, projected balances tab, BUT I miss the running balance column.