I just installed Quicken 2018 for Windows and am trying to change the Home view. I can't find the "

I just installed Quicken 2018 for Windows and am trying to change the Home view. I can't seem to find the "add View" or "Customize" button. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Hi @ Michael Holbert ,

Click on Customize under My Money.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018
    Thanks for your timely response.  Unfortunately, the only tab shown under "Home" is "Main View".  It does not offer a "My Money" tab as depicted in your message.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018

Thanks for your timely response.  Unfortunately, the only tab shown under "Home" is "Main View".  It does not offer a "My Money" tab as depicted in your message.

What "flavor" of Quicken Windows 2018?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018

It's the "Starter" version.
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

Hi @ Michael Holbert ,

See this Article: https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-...

I don't have access to Starter, only Home, Business & Rental Property.

You should always post your complete information in New Posts.

Since yours is Starter, you may not be able to change it.

You can upgrade to Deluxe, however.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018

Thanks for the advice.  First time I tried to get a question answered.  Sorry for not following the proper format!
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018

I don't think what you're looking to do is available in the Starter Edition. 
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited September 2018

Thanks!  I'll take a look at the Deluxe version or one of the other versions!  Appreciate your time and willingness to help others!
This discussion has been closed.