Emailed Invoices over $1,000 with PayPal

Options
There is an issue with emailed invoices sent via Quicken that are over $999.99 with PayPal as a payment option. The email and attachment come thru just fine, but when a customer tries to click on the Pay with PayPal link it errors out.

I've been dealing with this since the first release of Quicken 2018. I've updated to every new release, but stopped testing the issue regularly because I've lost faith it will ever get fixed. Quicken Support blames PayPal and/or my Printer for some reason? PayPal looked at the error and it is caused by Quicken putting a comma in the total value. That is why is works fine for amounts under $1,000.

I've spent many hours with Quicken Support trying to explain and getting nowhere. Just saw an email gloating about how great Quicken 2018 has become, checked the issue and surprise, it still exists.

So... I figured it was time to complain again...

For whatever it is worth...

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I can confirm that this issue has been fixed in Quicken 2019.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Options

I can confirm that this issue has been fixed in Quicken 2019.

Hi Jerry,

The fix for the error with invoices over $1,000 was a part of the 2019 release and thank you for taking the time to update your post to confirm this error is no longer occurring for you, I've gone ahead and marked this post as "solved"

Thanks again!

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.