Quicken for MAC 2018 pulls up wrong account from Vanguard.

Options
Unknown
Unknown Member
edited December 2018 in Investing (Mac)
My husband invested in a new Vanguard money market account. When I try to add the account, Quicken picks up the wrong Vanguard account number - one that is jointly owner by both of us - instead of his money market account number. The account field is not able to edited so I am reluctant to add the new account fearing that it will download incorrectly. When I am prompted for the login info to link the new account I am using his information. The jointly owned accounts show up in both of our accounts.

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Martha, are you still facing this issue?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Yes.
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hello Martha, appreciate your question and apologies for the delay in response.

For this issue, please contact Quicken Phone Support Mon-Fri from 5am-5pm Pacific Time so that we can assist in getting your accounts up and running and making sure that they are showing properly in Quicken.

Please request a screen share upon reaching a phone representative, as it will be easier to see what is happening as you are adding the account. If we do see the same issue in which you are seeing, we can help you find out if it is being properly added and that the downloads are showing properly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.