Quicken is not loading.

Quicken will not load

Comments

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Hello Thomas.

More information is needed before we can assist: https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-...

Many thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Thomas Keberly
    Thomas Keberly Member
    edited November 2018

Hi Harold, Really amazed that someone answered me.  Ok, Saturday morning when I opened quicken I received a notice that there are updates.  After updates my quicken icon in the task bar would and still will not open quicken. It flashes and disappears from the screen.  I was running 2018 so I purchased 2019 and have been billed.  Not sure what is going on but I did not received 2019. When I D/L I get 2018.  My problem I can not open quicken.  Sure need some help since I rely on quicken to keep track of my transaction.  Thanks for any help Tom
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Hello Thomas. 

Still not sure what is happening. Please contact Quicken Support via phone tomorrow so that we can isolate this issue and find out what is happening.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

Hi Harold, Really amazed that someone answered me.  Ok, Saturday morning when I opened quicken I received a notice that there are updates.  After updates my quicken icon in the task bar would and still will not open quicken. It flashes and disappears from the screen.  I was running 2018 so I purchased 2019 and have been billed.  Not sure what is going on but I did not received 2019. When I D/L I get 2018.  My problem I can not open quicken.  Sure need some help since I rely on quicken to keep track of my transaction.  Thanks for any help Tom

From C. D. Bales:

"I was running 2018 so I purchased 2019 and have been billed. Not sure what is going on but I did not received 2019. When I D/L I get 2018".

You should have posted your Quicken Version and Build from Help > About Quicken (example: Version R14.27; Build: 27.1.14.27).

I'm guessing that when you apply the most current patch to your Q2018, you will then have Q2019. To get the current patch for the Quicken subscription version, go here: https://www.quicken.com/support/patch... and click the Window "Subscription Release of Quicken" link. Download the patch and run it.

[There have been some problems reported with the R15.15 and R15.16 patches; you may want to apply an earlier patch. To do that, go here: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenp... and download/run the Release 14.27 patch.]

"My problem I can not open quicken".

What happens when you try to run Quicken?

Does a Quicken icon appear in your Windows taskbar? If yes, see: https://getsatisfaction.com/quickenco...

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Thomas Keberly
    Thomas Keberly Member
    edited November 2018

HI C.D. Bales, I found the link to the patches, there were several, going back a ways. There was no way to select so I just ran the updates.  Ran for about 2-3 minutes.  Still nothing. Again when I click the task bar icon or the icon on the screen. It snaps to the middles of the screen and disappears. Bummer. Tom K
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018

I hate to ask the obvious but have you tried just restarting your computer?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.