Robert Hagstrom's strong interest stocks

Options
Unknown
Unknown Member
edited November 2018 in Investing (Windows)
I have not been able to see Robert Hagstrom's Strong Interest Stocks for months (I can see the Geraldine Weiss Strong Interest Stocks). Are there just no stocks that meet The Warren Buffet Way criteria or is there something wrong with the system?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    May I ask ... how is this question related to Quicken software?

If it is, what Quicken version are you using? Click Help/About Quicken for this information.
    Are you using the Mac or the Windows version?
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    UKR said:

If it is, what Quicken version are you using? Click Help/About Quicken for this information.

The online portfolio has this service/information.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    UKR said:

I too have been unable to access the Robert Hagstrom Strong Interest Stocks. I bought this program for this feature. Does anyone know about this?
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    UKR said:

@Tom Davis:  you spent your money poorly (IMO).  You can access that site, create your own portfolio on it and fully use it (to the depth of its limited capabilities) without buying the Quicken program.  The Quicken program does bring to the table to ability to load a portfolio from the program database to the website, but I would not rate that capability as worth the price of admission.  (Other program feature are worth that price, IMO.)

Beyond that view, I have no information as to why the two cited 'strong-interest' lists are not populated. 
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    UKR said:

For what it is worth "Geraldine Weiss's strong interest list", does populate for me.
    http://investing.quicken.com/trade/weiss/

This one doesn't:
    Robert Hagstrom Strong Interest Stocks

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    UKR said:

Same
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report the blank or empty "Robert Hagstrom Strong Interest Stock" list at www.investing.quicken.com.  I am also seeing that this list is blank whereas the Geraldine Weiss list is populating correctly.

I have opened a ticket with Development to investigate further with our partners, Morningstar; about the empty feed and will be back to share any updates on this issue as they are received. 

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report the blank or empty "Robert Hagstrom Strong Interest Stock" list at www.investing.quicken.com.  I am also seeing that this list is blank whereas the Geraldine Weiss list is populating correctly.

I have opened a ticket with Development to investigate further with our partners, Morningstar; about the empty feed and will be back to share any updates on this issue as they are received. 

Thank you,

Sarah

Sarah, any progress getting this resolved?
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you,

Sarah

Hi Rob,

I have received a small update on this issue.  The investigation revealed an issue in the algorithm where none of the criteria for a "strong interest stock" was being met so, the data was populating but due to the miscalculation in the algorithm, the security scorecard was not ranked high enough to add any securities to the strong interest stock list.

With the root cause of the issue identified, our teams are working on re-writing the algorithm so the scorecard calculates correctly. I, unfortunately, do not have an eta on when the rewrite will be completed but can confirm that it is in progress.

As soon as I have additional information and/or an eta for resolution I'll be back to share the update.

Thank you,

Sarah