Quicken 2018 for Mac

Options
I have accounts with multiple years & want to separate into individual years

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Do you just want reports for individual years? If so, use appropriate Date Range selections when generating the report. Ditto for viewing your registers.
    AFAIK, Quicken Mac does not have a function to split a Quicken data file into two pieces on selected date boundaries. And if it had one, there probably wouldn't be function to put the two halves together again, if you later change your mind.
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    UKR said:

Do you just want reports for individual years? If so, use appropriate Date Range selections when generating the report. Ditto for viewing your registers.
    AFAIK, Quicken Mac does not have a function to split a Quicken data file into two pieces on selected date boundaries. And if it had one, there probably wouldn't be function to put the two halves together again, if you later change your mind.

Well shoot. I have just had to move all of my Quicken files from a Windows PC to my new MacBook Pro. I have just found out that not everything transferred so as of right now I have to re-enter all checking account data from 6/8/18 up to today. GRRRRR. So, I was just wanting to separate the years because I have checked each year and up to the above date they are correct and I don't want to lose them accidentally so I thought I would try to have separate files for years. Shoot. Thank you for responding!
This discussion has been closed.