Quicken Home and Business Reimbursable expense tracking - improvement suggestion

Nunya
Nunya Member ✭✭
It would be very helpful to be able to have expenses marked with an "E" appear in expense reports.  Also to have a symbol such as a Crossed out E, appear if an item has been billed.  At the end of the year I go through all expenses marked as Biz Expense, and then check to be sure I have submitted a bill for them.  As the "E" doesn't show up in the report, I have to click on every single item in the report to see if there is an E by it.
Tagged:

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    From C. D. Bales:

Open the All Transactions pseudo-register.

Make sure the Expensed column is displayed.

Sort on the Expensed column (click its heading).

Select all the Expensed transactions, as you would select multiple files in Windows Explorer.

Right-click a selected transaction.

Click "Edit Transaction(s)".

You can print the resulting display of selected transactions by clicking the small printer icon in the lower left corner.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Dave Crow
    Dave Crow Member
    edited January 2019
    I'll chalk it up to it being a Saturday, but how do I open the All Transaction pseudo-register.  Don't see an option to do so in the menus.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Dave Crow said:

I'll chalk it up to it being a Saturday, but how do I open the All Transaction pseudo-register.  Don't see an option to do so in the menus.

From C. D. Bales:

" ... how do I open the All Transaction pseudo-register".

Click All Transactions at the top of the Quicken Account Bar.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I have Quicken 2013.  The All Transactions is at the top of the Account bar list on the side

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• racyte .
    racyte . Member
    edited January 2019
    I thought this was for quicken Home and business. I have multiple reimbursables from multiple sources and I don't always get reimbursed in the exact amount that I submitted. I would love to know how to handle this scenario. I will be buying QHBiz 2019. 
  • Dave Crow
    Dave Crow Member
    edited January 2019
    volvogirl said:

I have Quicken 2013.  The All Transactions is at the top of the Account bar list on the side

Thanks.  All these years & never paid attention to that.
This discussion has been closed.