CANNOT DELETE BILL REMINDER

BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!  Just now spent $70.00 on the "newest" 2019 version and immediately sought to rectify old bill reminders that I could not delete and there are STILL BILL REMINDERS THAT I CANNOT DELETE!

Comments

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Have you tried doing a Validate and Repair on your file?

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    You had bill reminders in your prior Quicken version that you were unable to delete?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Hello Tony. Appreciate your question.

We need more information so that we can best help you: https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-...

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited December 2018

We need more information so that we can best help you: https://getsatisfaction.com/quickencommunity/topics/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-...

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

Good day Sir,

I am at the point where I am considering starting from scratch!  It may be time to consider archiving my historical files (Since approx. 2004) and establishing a a new file to start in 2019.

I have had "NO" luck in either this forum nor directly with quicken customer support in rectifying the ongoing problem.  There are transactions that I cannot modify.  I cannot change the amount/date/or flag the item.  The only options are to alter this and all future or delete this and all future.

Question: How do I simply start with a blank slate?

Respectfully,
    Tony
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited January 2019

Thank you in advance.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.

Hello,

When importing from Quicken Windows to Quicken MAC subscription, getting this error

“You have Repeating Online Bill Payments in this data file. You should cancel these payments in Quicken Windows before continuing this export. You will not be able to cancel or update these Repeating Online Payments in Quicken for Mac.Would you like to continue importing?"

Is that the same error?

I go into my Windows file, find the repeating bill reminder and cannot edit or delete.
    Looks like I'm stuck too.
    This is a bill reminder that I have not been paying for almost 10 years and never noticed until now.

Ken

Version 5.9.2 (Build 59.25153.100)
    macOS 10.14.2

Importing a Windows file:
    Quicken Premiere
    Version R17.4
    Build: 26.1.17.4
This discussion has been closed.